วันอังคารที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The strength to get up..Are you going to finish strong?

Good clip which shared from KIB's e-mail...

I have no arms and no legs.

....................

A long the way you might flow down.

So what do you do !! when you flow down?

Get back up..!!

Sometimes when your life flow down.

You felt like no strength to get back up.

Do you think you have hope?

------------

I am down here.......face down....and I've no arms..no legs.

So, it should be impossible for one to get back up.

But it's not for me. I'll try one hundred times to get up.!!

Anyone fails one hundred times?

If I fail and I give up, do you think I'll get up?

I try again and again.... It's not the END.

It's the matter how do you finish.

Are you gonna finish strong?

You'll find that strength to get back up.

I need to finish strong.!!!

If want to download this clip, click here: http://www.4shared.com/file/107917860/d9c83c22/AAA.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: